Thanks to the support of Tulsa voters, the 2015 Bond funded a full remodel of the Monroe Demonstration Academy campus to create a safe, welcoming, accessible, modern, and comfortable learning environment for the Monroe community.
The 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools will further enhance the Monroe campus with:
- Upgrades to the auditorium lighting and sound system and new stage curtains;
- Remodeling of the school’s science labs and investments in STEM equipment; and
- Improvements to the athletics practice field and pool.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Security cameras and radios
- Air quality/HVAC replacements - federally funded by the CARES Act:
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Fine arts and auditorium upgrades
- Library digital and print resources
- STEM Lab upgrades
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education